I Musicanti Publishing presents a brand new arrangement of Beethoven’s violin concerto for string quintet and solo violin by composer Carl Hinde.
Produced in the spirit of transcriptions of large works for small groups that were commonly made in the pre-recording era, this reduction will prove useful for musicians and students in many situations:
- Soloists wanting to rehearse this major concerto in a realistic ensemble setting
- String ensembles looking for unusual repertoire programming angles
- Teachers demonstrating the art of concerto string playing
- Participatory string courses
- Informal chamber music-making
In every case, this new edition gives musicians a first-hand way to deepen their familiarity with Beethoven’s only string concerto.
Upon payment you will receive an email with a download link to download the PDF.